Notes About Groups
- Groups of 10 or more paying adults, seniors or youth received a $ .50 discount on admission to the Museum.
- Chaperones and bus drivers receive complimentary admission. To ensure an atmosphere conducive to learning, we request that one responsible adult per ten students accompany the tour. Please remind students that behavior respectful of the site is expected. Any additional adults beyond that simple ratio must pay discount fare.
- Payment may be at the door (one payment only, cash or check) or in advance. Advance payments must be made ten (10) working days before scheduled Museum visit.
- Checks are to be made payable to the MUSEUM OF COLORADO PRISONS.
- We regret that we are unable to issue refunds for unused advance payments.
- Groups are scheduled on first cone, first served basis. We urge advance reservations to avoid long waits at the door.
- If you plan change or you have any questions, please contact us at 719-269-3015. We require 48 hours cancellation notice on scheduled groups.